Most of us live busy lives with multiple roles both within and outside the home. At times it can be overwhelming. When demands are high, stress can increase and efficiency can slide. Whether you are seeking a better life/work balance, going through a transition phase or just need a little assistance to get things organised, House Matters can help.
We provide practical and realistic strategies to reduce clutter, optimise storage and manage time. Do you need help with any of the following?
- Decluttering - what to keep, what to donate, what to throw out.
- Storage solutions - a place fore everything and everything in its place.
- Preparing to move - see our Home Staging Matters page
- Time management - diaries, planning and scheduling
- Paper management - filing systems, what to keep and for how long
- Planning and preparing for events -timelines, suppliers, action plans
We can adapt to your preferred way of working. You can be hands on, just an observer or you can leave us to it.
As a member of the Australian Association of Professional Organisers, we adhere to a strict code of ethics. We can assure you of discretion, protection of your privacy and no judgement (we've all been there)!
Call Louise to arrange an obligation free chat about how to get started. Mob: 0448 491 501